when is it now

vendredi 25 avril 2014

when it's here

when it's here and why I do it I wonder a bit much to madness because the human is responsible until he gets mad because he finally sees where he is going shopping at the supermarket, the meat, vegetables tea bags , and why not in the afternoon a few things not found in stores, because here it is always open, it should however be wary of dry places , is that for it must be ready for anything , which is not the case when you believe everything is easy, but how to prepare for the fight , what exists is a plan that has not yet received the heel that in the not too unlikely we advance in life without being able to do something else, but whatever, it I must be someone or am I starting to live, but that's still what I know because in the next field , I count to twenty gaps that are not in the barn, in any case, I agree with the point that goes in the direction of fun even if I do not see how to get to it for pleasure or salad without oil, but that's what I do once but not both, because the experience is a necessary evil , so as not to repeat the same mistakes that it can do this without problem in a hole or elsewhere that's why we're available , just by luck but many of duty, because if there is not a clear reason for this is far in organs , miles of consciousness at the bottom of the known world, an index that shines in the night , so that's where I see why I committed , it is incredible to me to know the real reason for the life, when trying to find it , but when we find we do not believe , this is not it though, it's ridiculous , it's stupid , it's stupid , but after when night has passed and the new one is available , there is a little of what I thought yesterday, so in an acceptable solution I always do the same path, but every time I go down , at first I never got not realize , but that comes with time , I saw that I was not in the same place as I always go to the same place , I asked the time what was happening , but as of usual time does not respond, which gives me a clue if I 'm older I see it today , but yesterday I still thought I was between a path that moves

Aucun commentaire: