when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

the story does not say

the story does not say why the wine and the use are not together at the time of a meal in a train that goes so far that I do not remember why it always starts like this, because in a time passing in the garage I think he can still get out cleaner than before but that can go into a wall, is also in the right to make it a little more real as we are absolutely certain , but behold, as usual I have to go alone in a place that I consider to be one that is not available at the beginning , we must wait until the end to wash hands, but I know I can go straight to the middle to make it more simple, I hate to wait, should I make a right when you are not able to do anything other than round the world , I believe that it is useful to ask why we always start sentences with them, but that's always happening in the first three , I inquired , it is a serious contender , there's no doubt, I l ' had seen in Austria, he was accompanied by a huge girl who came from Russia, I asked him how he was talking to this woman and he told me he did not spoke to her , he was only make love to her twice a day, morning and evening, this is not what I wanted to say but sometimes I feel compelled to do , so I let myself go beyond the framework and I headed straight in the gap , but it is my excuse for not going to dinner with my friends , because I must say with some sadness that everything goes , nothing is left before and despite my repeated efforts to calm my neighbor, I am satisfied that nothing happens , so I think I can go alone for a walk without having previously the unpleasant task of taking gloves between her and me it does not jam but after I learned that she had moved to another part of the world I never go because it is too far

Aucun commentaire: