when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

it should do the round

it should do the round and return to the start, I have been waiting 46 years, I am under no illusion , everything is placed so that it continues like this then in room number 3 I think it 's time to take action , I still Consul my notebook where I wrote down everything I had to do to forget nothing , it starts like that I take a toy that is on the ground , lowering me I see a body under the bed sleeping is a woman, I wonder what she did there, it was not in my plans , so I am forced to close my book and choose what to do or expect from it up, but if it's like the Princess sleeping Beauty, it will take me to kiss her to wake but how there just a place of a body under the bed , I'll have it out so that I could kiss him, I take his left arm and gently I go out from under the bed , she is naked and I look at this beautiful chest that spreads before me, I wait a bit , I see my desire and why she would throw herself on my neck as if small moments of joy would jump between it and why I do that, I do not know what to do, I decided to leave and then I give up , I look , I see breathing, it is a time of grace , I dare not touch it even if my desire that I would caress enjoying her to sleep , I 'm not quite sure how to do , what going on in my head, it is only a sleeping body , when she will wake up she will say something and the charm will be broken , so I should apologize for having done something wrong, I will of leave under the bed but now I can not put it back where it was, I do not want to touch it, it is a dream that hurts me , but when I got to meet the reality and the dream I understand why I am not able to invite a woman to come to me to talk about society in general that's why I'm sitting next to this woman

Aucun commentaire: