when is it now

mercredi 30 avril 2014

what I do is

what I do is without help from anyone by what I am at the beginning and there in this unique moment that takes everything and hard to pass the course , you still have to be clear , in a significant number of identical solutions , there is somewhere a means of escape , or in a sense I agree but in the other imagine how all this can go without being parte current must be unconscious dream to one day be world famous , what do you suggest , I see that the problem stems from an incorrect view when we are children we balance without fear of wolves and then one day you see all that did not see before , monsters , thieves, breakers dream, then we say without drinking alcohol , all this makes me want to vomit but then against all odds, I began to pray, and then everything down below , there is nothing left above, because prayer that emerges in goal, it does not stay in the middle doing nothing , by that work are plenty in store is amazing that everything exists , it takes a little experience to be able to recognize the good from the bad , because in a certain environment is well done, but then what of the poor who can not find housing tonight , do I have the invite me , but I know I will try to seduce her to make love to her , which is not a good idea to know what you want to do , is we want to help or press , it is not because I have a big sexual appetite that I should consider that anything is possible , there are possible thing and there are impossible things , it's easy to understand, so I will nothing, I'll be alone and think about the misery in the world , it will be more relaxing than to invite someone just because I saw he was sleeping in the street, is that a reason to get forward at the risk of losing ground , because we do not know what can happen in someone's head that no one comes to help , all of a sudden feel fly because I told him he could come and sleep with me, it's true that I live in a huge apartment which consists of three kitchens, three bathrooms, three living rooms, three dining rooms and ten rooms , this space is empty most of the time , I ' so I think do a good deed but I see the gap between me good

Aucun commentaire: