when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

that day I realized reality

that day I realized reality, when I am the center of my life I spend time telling me that it is so, so I 'm not more or less, but just one more step so that everything is consistent in a wonderful set that gives me the energy to continue to believe that in such a grandiose sense there is a first time for everything and now it's what I do for a territory as large as France I can get around without risk of encountering a wild animal that passes me the ointment that I am not worried by the lack of performance at the expense of security pass me hello , but I also am agree that everything is under surveillance and first the chin up and down as if to say yes i am willing to ham but no pickles, this is a war cry turned into sausage that in modernity is always attentive to what is happening without wanting to spoil the coffin , so that it is able to gain a foothold in a furnace, but it is a life lesson , it can not be learned , it is an experience that will persuade me that everything is everything and in any corner you will see in the middle of a dry, for all that is to come down in the fall but also in the cabinet that you can not put in the middle because everything is pretty in a feeling of easy happiness that all that matters is to do it right away to not have to think about it, it gives off a corner , it's nice to take what is taken for in a timely one is green and private , for ten years or five years , or a year, I do not know time flies so I lost all my bearings and now I do not think I need to make the kitchen everything is made ​​in bad conditions , that's why I 'm doing everything I can to not have to think too long, it will not as easily as I would have originally thought but as the arrival is still trapped under the rubble I have time to do anything to see me since I left everything in place so that I am not disturbed in my pursuit of perfection

Aucun commentaire: