when is it now

jeudi 24 avril 2014

it was what I expected

it was what I expected because everything is down must be is one step closer to the grave and a helmet should suffice , especially since everything is light, it is a fact that seems to fit in the length , it does not surprise me , I knew it could go, it's a simple question, each time there is a rise , if I consider that it is the good and the bad , then everything is clear, this is it , this is how I saw what I see , it's a common sight that contains everything that the human can know a change of weather , the sun is hidden by clouds, no problem, I set my camera to give me the exact time , then I check the weekly paper, and I hear a little bird that can not go immediately see why the cat is not but what makes me happy is to be in a direction that I choose , it took me one day as I walked , taking care not to fall, when suddenly I thought , but it ' of course , this is still a favorite of my brain that alerts me that I 'm starting in a corner because we do not know what life offers is to give it a try , so if I believe in something is that my body is positive, I worked there for years and I 'm happy with the result , when I see what happens it reassures me, who thought I should be what I am without able to go further , I see now that all this is not complicated , just be in the right pace , a choice that accelerates a course not being able to walk , whatever comes is good, and the system previous explanatory sheet that summarizes the main actions to avoid having the same problem twice because it's two or three in each direction so that everything is checked , it only affects the lower part but since the last time I expects to be notified when it goes , it should not be that it exceeds the limit, because here it's a bit at the same time , what is left in a full circle so I think it's time to take the shampoo and light the fire in the fireplace in April because the evenings are a little cool but now I am dominant , I must be careful, this is not how I 'll be able to reach level 1 because here it is a little tempting, it tickles , it should not intervene, but the impulses can not be controlled , it shatters , it is a transition that takes everything in the brown envelope , and any it is nice a moment longer in perdition for everything comes together in five minutes and return to calm that does not precede the return in silence to fully appreciate every second that will not be there tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: