when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

once I wondered why

once I wondered why, but it goes back a long time, since I just how, how I spend the day , how I made ​​to go well , how is it that the dynamite explodes, I understand how everything is decided from long so it does not get stuck at the level of uncertainty, but in a low case I think it is time to finish the first cycle , soon comes the second cycle will be bigger because I understand now that was no more complicated than before, it's just more complex , but this is a step in the quality because this is what is in the best place in the field , I'm in time, it does not make too much silence but when I go to the root I see a big red spot , I would not be able to go that far, it is useless and it bothers me because I see life as a big slap this is going as I start to dream , and if I was, and if I had, but it stops there because it seems so far that I may be dead before they can be sure what I do worth anything, it is a true hollow , I 'll often ask me after trying to take the mountain from the north side , as I can not do I back down to level 0 when the birds are singing and the sun rises, the sweetness in my head , and yes, all right , I'm in an attempt as anything is possible and maybe one day I'll fly to reach the top , but there I stop, I'm tired, should I sit and I wait for the signal starts to water my tomatoes, soon I'll be able to eat with oil and vinegar , that's life a small can and reach the age even if you live longer than before , there 500 years, died at 25 years, married 12 years , life went like a rocket , now it's firecracker wet , they should see 80 years old and over , buckets of flesh who stink the pee

Aucun commentaire: