when is it now

mercredi 30 avril 2014

how to sit

how to sit , he should be able to get up, but that will do that will have the courage to lose everything he has to have no precise meaning in life because it's that or nothing, it n ' there is no exception to that in a sense all goes well for sure I know , you think , I know what I'm doing but in another sense it is finished, I have no more hope , everything goes wrong, I missed something but I do not see anything, it is that in a moment of madness human sees what hurts but generally everything is going well so nobody sees if it goes like this , mocking the main one will go into the wall, but it still is nothing that is after the wall it gets tricky , because in one easy step we believe we will be able to continue as a that, to blow , to talk about children, pooping , talking to people not taking the trouble to find out what could go much further, but it 's wrong can not make the connection as to be able to boil the kettle and at the same time wasting time doing what others do not want to do is something that escapes me, as if we could go down to the bottom without being able to do something else I say not I that I like is to go somewhere , come back, be what I am and in a tension that addresses the ultimate satisfaction when everything is the same and in perfect time I take this position to be I am, I see a spider on the ceiling does not move, she was afraid, I do not know , I look , I try to understand what she could tell me , but soon it is the action that takes me , I run a shoe , the spider hits the ceiling , damn , I had not planned it leaves a mark on the ceiling painting , I am in search of a sponge , j ' I found myself on a bed creaking , he will take , I pray all goes well , I can remove the sweat task ceiling, I 'm back on the ground, I feel that earth trembles, should I stop to think, if all this is true, I have to do my report, if I count to three I believe that everything is possible, but if I take another result I believe that it 's time to escape because what happens is the worst that is , an action without constraint , a chance to get rid of most , but not sure , it depends on the sea, if it goes on is lost, but if it goes down I 'm sure we can find seafood that will give us the strength to continue to wreak my vengeance , which is not compatible with concrete action to avoid having to make another thing

Aucun commentaire: