when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

what to do in life

what to do in life is a ride then another and another until something or someone stops, we look around , it does not recognize anything , is it already finished , i feels i'm alive and well , so what does that mean , I do not understand must find something that reminds me of where I come and go in one direction rather than another, when one knows nothing you have to start with something and it is in this spirit that I walk for days, after five I 'm getting hungry and like life has no chance I meet at that time a headless server that offers me a big steak and potatoes cooked in oil with tomatoes , I eat quickly then I sleep all day , I wake up, I 'm over the moon , everything is white , there craters everywhere, but eventually I take a piece of sugar that was in my pocket , I immediately sent into space in one second I made ten thousand kilometers , I 'm on Earth , there grass, clouds in the sky, and everything is complete a gentle atmosphere that lulls me wishing me welcome, but that tells me that I look back and I see a naked woman on the front panel which is marked EVE, it's true that it looks like paradise , but I'm starting to annoy me , I said to Eve and if we were going to play doctor , but she did not speak, she only move their arms as but a bird flying, and then I make a decision I will make a hole in the picture postcard we'll see where I would get with a small knife that I kept in case, I make the hole once I projected at the bottom, I wake up in the jungle not far from a lion looking at me strangely, quickly I go and visit a bush I found Eve, she hides in the tall grass , I m ' softly approach as we must hurry I make him love for the child who will be able to grow the human species

Aucun commentaire: