when is it now

jeudi 24 avril 2014

I found what it takes to live

I found what it takes to live a set of thoughts that go through the area farthest from the solution and return a day of good weather I am admitted into the circle of new scissors in the choice of cut there is a simple way that does not understand the Javanese but this does not matter because in the first time there is nothing after it farts into a thousand pieces , for now it stands as it can that's why I'm in the closet to make sure all the clothes are neatly arranged in the order defined there 20 years what changes is the face , wrinkles s' thicken bodies wear out, everything is certain, because here is the rule , there is no exception for what is obvious is to please those who are ready to decide that everything is taken in the opposite direction , so if I take the meaning in the highest possible direction, I immediately took to the right in the field of wishes and I turn around , it starts well , I do not know the rest , but already I found in some not measuring the vacuum being careful not to lose balance, this is a wonderful technique that can not be isolated to avoid showing it's all easy, but the passage is especially true there is no error , everything is operable , because here it is a place that will not go to the other side , I firmly one day it is ready believe it is a change time before and after are in the fight , who will win , it's always the referee is because in what may be there is always a time , then it can accelerate but it goes never to the top because in sleep there is loss of consciousness , so when the alarm rings, I look for the way to escape the monster, I open my eyes and magically I see that I am in the room is finished the race in the middle of naked bodies and brown salads but as to what we want to be , there is a process which involves losing everything that is superfluous and wait for it to come , a day there will be flowering trees , ostriches, mothers, everything that serves to shave , watches that tell the time , and it is validated buffer which when ready will print on the last page , lived, right now I think back to what will happen and I can not decide why I do it , but the funny thing is that I can not do anything else , I arrived at a stage in my life has no step , but not a smoking area that meets public health in the green area that can not be placed in the middle but we accept the limit, when everything is like on the other side it comes to mass in the story are always surprised that the sheriff is always one who wears a star that shines in the sun

Aucun commentaire: