when is it now

jeudi 24 avril 2014

if in a circle I find

if in a circle I find this happens I have to say that 's what happens , just hoping to see something else, but especially to make sure everything is there, it is reassuring to see that the bombs not destroyed everything , it's been that aircraft no longer bombard cities , so that everything is built to last, time that extends the pleasure of living a long time when you have to be at the same Plan one agrees to be the one who comes , but slowly because in life we must believe in am before to please others , and it takes years because the human is complicated, it does not want to be taken , he preferred to stay where he is and has always been the fact that evolution is really outside, there is no preference , just a little patience but little more because here is a place nice for those who are not afraid to sit down to dinner at a set time , presumably to see each time , but now I do not regret my choice, because in the room I occupied there is a bed, yes I see a good way not to stay up all night , and then in the certainty of living I always closer friendship for a specific universe I am in the same box it c is tight but it gives me dry enough not to fall into the water extramarital passion, it is a mistake of course , but it still continues to live rigor in the lemon thoroughly cleaned to everything is internalized closely , this is a truly amazing thing that can not stand without being told , though, you do not see where it leads , I say no, and right after that is a flood separated from each other words , I do not understand , but it does not matter , anyway I am not a member of this club , I was asked by a lady who believed that I could be that she thought I was , of course it does not work , and I 'm not an actor, what I am I want it to be true, so I can control the strange could make me look like someone other, then I can take a step, it is more flat than that, but what goes up is softer , so I jump an inch , I find myself in Africa, what is small is fear because we do not know how far it goes, and ahead of time I understand why it can not satisfy my desire to live because there is a hole that separates me from the sea, this lack is a little in reality increases the desire, so that everything is gone and there are only the wall where I found a funny inscription

Aucun commentaire: