when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

what I sent is the sauce

what I sent is the sauce if it takes that means it's good, but what I like is to be what I am at least I 'm not bothered because since I I was born only to be what I am, but yet I know that in every human being there is something that exists in all bodies, a passage to a loving, turn on itself , but if I is all about this experience is to understand what happens , I know that life is flat, it takes a lot of courage for it rises, then what can I do, I 'm not a monster, I am someone who tries to make a hole with a spoon because the human is often in the liquid, when it is already in the womb , then when he goes to the pool or in the sea, it is a way to drown in a glass of water, or if you can go straight into the goal, then we are forced to retreat , so I prefer to go gently into the mustard, I know that if I ' take too much it will burn my mouth as she serves me to speak, I want to keep it in working order , so I can maybe one day kiss a girl , it's not envy that I miss but above I put a contract that requires me to love my wife , it melts like snow but it is so big that I have for ten years, but it does not bother me , because I what I love in life is to live in the shadow , I am wary of the sun and girls in swimsuit, I prefer to wait it out and pick up a newspaper to pay attention to what happens around because a life there is plenty to do in the relationships we have with animals, and when we are glad we have the bread and cooked the evening we sit down to eat , this is a day that is past, and as I saw it for years and what happens in my head I sort out the impulses that lead me into ruin me and chills at what could be behind , but that n is not sure yet, it's a color that turns green

Aucun commentaire: