when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

it's okay for the operation,

it's okay for the operation, it will start exactly when I say that carrots are cooked, everyone has his dish drainer , I insist on this point so that everyone is on the same plane, that is it like when you're ready , you feel good , it is sure to happen , so I apologize for not giving you all the tips that could serve you one day that your face will a new situation, but as I often say it is the experience which gives weapons to defend themselves , so you start that it is useless to tell you everything you 'll encounter because as we all remember has not lived here now that you 've been warned , I wish you good luck and a good warning not to do too much at once otherwise you may have no more energy for later, so I warn you is provided, it must not go beyond , this is a part of the journey , then we can increase the rates , but first I want you to be completely comfortable with the material , once c is done please pay attention to the environment, this is how you can feel a good deal , a woman ready to make a financial effort because you have deceived, but I prefer to stick the friendly relations, I think it is easier than going directly to sex , because after it is trapped in a situation where it's hard to leave, because I remind you that time passes and that in a year we passes the Euro , so do not panic but a steady pace so that we are ready to jump great upheaval of society in modernity, long ago when I started everything was done by hand, but it has changed, it must now spend time on the computer already to identify single women, which is faster than before , I found a website that has all the single women unemployed in the city, then it no more than done our job

Aucun commentaire: