when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

when it would it I might

when it would it I might go and see what happens but for now I just do it , it is also a way of being because everything else , so I have to try to collect essential to mount an assault neutral ambitions that never happen only because the old version since some configuration I 'm not surprised the slow hyper markets, so it is important to know what to do in such circumstances because in hot chocolate there is something to be disgusted , but for that I have a recipe I take what I can a roof tile , desires rain , the joy that comes down from heaven and finally a trip to the space, when I come back everything has changed, the trees the streets people , everything is blue, there are more green , I wonder what happened , I ask someone why it is blue but when I talk I realize that I turn blue and instead of saying why it's blue I hear blue today , the person replied yes blue blue, and that's how I started a new cycle where everything was blue, but it's when I know I always try not to miss because life is short and I can not afford to slow down , otherwise I would lose the courser and this is unacceptable , I know someone said the main thing is to participate, but when I see all the idiots , idiots , fools , I say there is no time to lose, but when it started I do not want the road there I have to go in every direction hoping one day to find the secret that opens the door , but that is after the moment I am happy, everything is there, there is nothing that can not climb to the top, but for the first time I know what I 'm here because it's more elsewhere for the simple reason that I chose this path without having to do this before , I do not believe in the conventional wisdom that says that we must first prepare the dough before putting anything else, I think we can do everything at time we must realize that we are in 2014, long after the Big Bang but before sleep is a chance to love , it does not happen all the time we have to catch the ball in flight, and then you can sit the main proceedings is but what is the reason why I want something I do not know where it comes from , it's mysterious, and more when I know for 40 years I spent all these days to live simply and then one day I saw the problem, since I 'm waiting to go further

Aucun commentaire: