when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

what bothers me the most

what bothers me the most is to be careful because being aware of what is going on gradually loses the innocence of childhood and plunged into adulthood who is responsible for it  is how I thought I'd take a ride to see what happens , it is in a pocket that I found an old train ticket that I thought lost, but when I realized I it was not what I was looking for in a life there day, month and year below second, minute, hour how much time , how many minutes should you see a sign, a gesture, a thing or another , red roofs , blue sea , and the rest apple cake , but never without it I would be able to go so far, this is one that is growing , just to be a little closer , but then what to do to be there, I know that everything is in a month , so it is now, it should be able to go as long to lose the habit of saying that these years will be used to something for that too I am quite convinced that the key is saved , but it could change next year because I do not plan that far, what happens is a project in a week in more than one month , for the human lives in the present thinking of the past, but the future remains in the unknown, because how do you know what will happen , it is stuck in an upswing because there believes otherwise we would otherwise, oh joy of life, French version, fishing tackle and permission to see the truth in the face , which is scary to be in the right size because it is there that but things change quickly, it is not as if we were playing , because in life we must be careful where it comes from , it can go very fast , beware , everything is possible, even the unthinkable, then pay attention to the wall, it may fall , watch window, it can break, attention to me , I can go crazy , while also in this sense I continue to work for it begins in May

Aucun commentaire: