when is it now

mercredi 30 avril 2014

it would take is

it would take is to focus on what is missing like that we understand that love is the only thing that is not discussed when two lovers bind for life, in other companies , in the street, how to talk about love, we talk instead of numbers, success , plans for the future and yet if we liked we could talk, hear , instead of that we despise , we hate , and what is more, is not the least far from it so if I pass by it for one reason , I'm hungry , or rather I , which is the finest in life, it is an appetite for life , nothing to do with sausages or potato chips , but I am the center of my problems , I know I can do things , but what I miss is to have what I lack , otherwise how could I go so far without having previously managed to get enough to eat during the voyage, the fact is it is long or thin , because I would still like to know where one goes, it's too difficult to say , so I take my fishing rod and I count to three , then if nothing comes, I leave for six months to build me a harem , hundreds of women from five continents that will give me hundreds of children less than two years , is not it wonderful to be a father when there is staff to take care of babies, because I do not like it , baby crying all the time it pisses me off , so if that's okay I give money to build a place that will feel like the whole world, a paradise only facing procreation of children, resources for future because we do not know where we're going , we should be wary , but human lives from day to day , it does nothing because he knows nothing , so to change that I propose to do that here called a democracy like that everyone can talk at the same time and decides nothing , but at least we had a good time and this is invaluable , because in life there several times and those we remember is those we loved this beautiful life when we are happy , it starts , it ends , but I 'm happy so where is the problem, it's going to me , hopefully, c is a time that file and then it does not bother me , it's a circuit that begins here then it goes away and finally it again so you do not get bored there is no problem everyone is happy, we laugh we have fun , we fold it unfolds , we expect that it goes up and then goes into the room, that's why they call it a single time because each time there is a death

Aucun commentaire: