when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

what happens is a chance

what happens is a chance because when we came to a street that is always present so if I go to there, but then in another I take the foot ceiling and paint the walls for that I am as good an elephant in the room but there is a bed where I sleep so that I wake up in the morning , which is good it is to live , it is a joy that is repeated throughout the day for that night I am convinced of the need to take the time to come to the right place when it's time to put all the others in a basket, because here it's easy, it must look without saying that any is lost, there is nothing that takes so I jumped at the top to make it back down but in the same story I see a reason to decline to let the arrow so that in as short a time as possible I be ready to do what I can, so that in the next step I'm still standing long after that I do something, but especially the following , yes or no, it depends on who , so that it rises and in each word too strong spring , but then it is continuous, it is the balance , I finally found what makes me happy, a secret place where spends a chance to do what is right , because the human is quickly taken by evil, it must be able to swim against the current and propose a new version of relationships based on respect and love, which is possible but is not made ​​by what is long, is placed in a circle what we want , which is why do not sing in coats, but a roof that has been repaired or say what the force of law , but in a very time I see everything I need a house with a door and windows as well as grass, a corner with potatoes, salads, sausages on legs, dry areas of the sea in front , hams bottle , of which three would be four, but this is always possible provided they make a choice , but what I can not do is be dual

Aucun commentaire: