when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

for more than six months

for more than six months I am doing exactly what I want millimeter is to become crazy because everything is so close that I think fall whenever luckily reality comes to my rescue because here it is defined , it does not exceed the limit everything is under control but it also it can go , because that is what we do best , just as this lack is felt , but it can go because it is wider at this point, when we will also in the danger is that everything is tried and nothing works , then I say why not continue to love it not be hating , but I'm stuck here because this is my destiny love , I can do nothing against and when I see that on the internet send messages of hatred, I do not understand how we can get there, because life is beautiful , so why sink into verbal abuse, I must quickly resume the fight , it's a matter of life , so that in a moment so strong it is best with the authorities , it is useless to play the rebel , it provides only trouble and this time I totally agree with the president, because in a choice too far from what I usually do , I think I can say that everything is well prepared and the result is below expectations because in life when one is aware of the difficulty of living , there is always a passage that opens to allow us to meet at the last moment an angel passing us good , then it's dangerous we must move forward without fear of being attacked by dangerous anything that think they can do what is most silly, but now I'm surrounded by many bodies there I must be present in the midst of my cells which move in all directions to know what the best place to attend the last meeting, it is my great pleasure to do this without the concept of numbers because in life we ​​do not do what we want half for the chain but also for the dog who can not walk since we made ​​it an experience that went wrong

Aucun commentaire: