when is it now

jeudi 24 avril 2014

it was a good time

it was a good time all was well placed and I passed by chance in the middle of another but then I tell myself , this is what I do , there is nothing else , it is a as if I could do that without being able to go straight to the result that everything will be there tonight and a bit much to read a superb songs but plan high in forgiveness time , a chance to do this for any the day a little more than all that matters is how I know that time is valuable then the wind direction I feel like an electric shock because I am in a near death state, c is what has been done so that everything is clear and in a sense I am feet in the carpet, so that the heating is the highest means for me to wait without having to put my hands in the toaster, but in the sea of ​​fish swim , while supporting the red button that triggers the hi port this , anyway I am still waiting , I do not know why I expect , what that will happen is that I want to go fast, you do not like me , I prefer to go slow , at least I 'm sure you can do is not one but two, especially in the coast , c ' is still on the house I'm looking for the key, but in the afternoon I take a walk on the side of the sea, what happens is a specific aspect of the intention to make I can not but I like, what's up the middle to respect the natural environment , so that we are always able to join the party without common sense, it is a burning issue , why do be good, which is , however, should go round but what happens , this is not the day of the pickups , you must wait for the right day , who will do everything that I am in a box that opens from the top, but it c is more intense , it will not run , it will surely go wrong , is that it is not what I 'm quite present but in the tree birds sing, it is a time which quickly spend an hour crumbling in the grass, there is no hope, all is over , but mostly say nothing, be silent , admiration, concentration , dizziness of love, there was distant in time a princess who spent all his days sigh of boredom and then one day a shepherd arrives at the castle , it is called straw, so that everything is a final step in the field and also in the heat , because it takes for words in a corner of the house is a spring that still works despite the festivities and the aftermath

Aucun commentaire: