when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

what is done

what is done is not to do what comes next is still the same as before because everything is placed at the head it does not take an hour to go, it is no secret passage that is in luck is in the correct position , I worked for months, but I do not understand how it works, it must go through a stage and it happens in a church, what is the message John Paul 2 is sanctified , holy express that looks like a fast train, and God in all this that he said should we expect a sea storm as if to say that this is not how to do it and then how happens when we are close to knowing what to do in case of a general power failure, we would be unable to live in town, he would return to the country to no longer be subject to the new needs created by the industry , there fifty years we had only paper and pen to exchange news , it took more time, but we were not bothered as now reload all our electrical appliances , that's how that we miss most , it's usually to the moment after it happens , we do not expect and now we're looking for an electrical outlet to recharge their smart phone, but now he there is no electricity, it is pitch black , trains are stopped , the refrigerator makes more noise , and then it comes back, because we gave in Action nuclear power plants , while then I say thank you to the atom , because without him we went back as the eighteenth century with fresh eggs and chicken farmer , but without democracy, and full of straw for the winter, and what is not how I saw my future , I was born in a rich country that has failed, how to restart it but what counts is a way to go now I go after the big game, I just need a little time to put my thoughts in order , so if I start at the beginning you should be fine

Aucun commentaire: