when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

today it is a package

today it is a package that floods and  dry up until the end of time but to know what is happening better go to the center of information for those who want to know what happens when I arrive I see an office with a monster sitting behind , I approached the monster looked at me with murderous intent , fortunately I took with me my laser gun , and I shoot the monster collapses in a pool of blood, it starts well  I said to me , but before i can continue this thought, a lady just arrived, it takes the place of the monster behind the desk , I approached a little closer than the last time with the monster, because the show is really different , sitting the lady take off her clothes and what I see on the desktop is its two huge breasts that are spread widely , I ask him how I can find out what happens when she pushes a chair behind her , and she told me it's now or never, I do not understand what she means to me , then it resume speech to pass her i have to do a child withe her, I told him and immediately agree and I do love to her, very strongly and deeply to be sure it is a boy and then a door opens , I say goodbye , and I go to the door, I entered the room , the door closes, a blinding light forces me not to move , until I see something that is here, that's how I understood why we do not want anyone to know what is happens because there in this room I'm dead , sliced ​​into four by an octopus that had at the end of its tentacles blades razors big as whales and that's how I ended my life but as I had a child years later, my son returned to this room and killed octopus because at that time the octopus was old and she has not seen my son came into the room wearing a mask to avoid being blinded and especially with a laser gun capable of smashing any monster , and that is how I still live through my son who became president after the death of the octopus

Aucun commentaire: