when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

there are hotter days than others

there are hotter days than others as it can go either fishing or in the Wall , it is a growing because in life we feel about where we will choose it there is therefore more and better, it takes the place of his father, we believe that we will go further and this is how we lost the reason to find an intermediate solution when all that was believed collapses , giving way to a simple life, everything is fine since this is and what is not I believe that one day I will see what happens elsewhere , but for now I prefer to concentrate on the essentials, it takes me a long time and I do not leave time for anything else , what place is a board that has three hundred thousand boxes that begins is white, it's weight comes off when we had 20 people with someone they crossed the start disappearing , the normal play of generations old fly while the young burrow to avoid going too fast, it is a struggle at all times , because you can quickly switch to another box that does not bother to explain why this is so, it is a loss of hope a hole in which we swim for years and in the depths of the place , something that does not push force to be all over , but then it may be an opening, because life unfolds its proposals, if for a time you can not choose something else that night, one day you get up and taken up a place that we chose , that's why I'm careful not to put me out of the circle , eg look too supported and I might go through a desire that never goes away , but that destroys everything in its path box , now it takes me as madness , but I must also sauce , it takes it leaves the hot cold, so that tomorrow it is done, but now it is in an external field , it is an error term

Aucun commentaire: