when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

when it will get better it will be

when it will get better it will be different but for now things are going well I still believe that this is possible even if nothing happens as I would have liked, but what I really want , I think often without being able to answer, because if I know that tonight is not the morning , I also see that the green is not red and not everything is nothing, even if a year is 365 days , one day is 24 hours then one minute is sixty seconds , as it is all things considered, there is no imbalance to it as I'm careful , it should do more than that , but for which is the envy of all is below , there is no other way , otherwise I could not continue to love , and for everything to be preserved , but that is when it can be because otherwise I 'm comfortable , I go to the same place , it's fun to take the game , I take three steps , I start to walk three hours, at the end I think it's pretty because I think three is good, it's been two plus one, and it can build a lot of bridges in a round entity which is often placed in the center, like this one no longer has to do more than before, c is a passage that truth from floor to ceiling are emerging signs that mean you are in the right direction is a raven flying towards the south, the former colonies that are lost in military coups , and for everything to be complete set of soccer players who think they are stars and in tune on thirst to conquer I can when it will go in the room and a massage with a girl then I'm going to lunch, even though I 'm not hungry I force myself to go for lunch at an inn where the waitress showed me her breasts when she asks me what I want to eat , but before they can even tell him what I like she is completely naked , I took on my knees, I caress and I take a banana lying on the bar and I shoves in sex once she starts to moan , I take another banana and I put him in the ass while there are cries that are turning the heads of other people in the hostel and everyone sees this big girl on my lap with two bananas in her sex and her ass and why not a third banana in the mouth the silence , it becomes annoying, I do not like to show that I 'm down, and I have to find tips for the girl to be happy

Aucun commentaire: