when is it now

vendredi 6 novembre 2009

absolute lack of desire, the sick body falls asleep in the hope of revival, singing, live life living life, my desires, my endive, cooked or raw I take, I returned, crack in the tooth desperation, unfulfilled dream, a feeling of emptiness that fills slowly, will I know the anguish of leaving for good, once, a last, but I missed the exit, he'll have me do a U-turn but the wheel is locked, I am straight, yet I had a great plan, I am not prepared enough or when it was lost before I was not in on it, I wonder if one day I'll be ready, but really close to the exit, and finally the end of the tunnel, the beautiful white light, just a neon operating room, people dressed in white, I'm in crazy, I feel all soft, more idea behind, I can go home, the cure is complete, I can not remember how I came in, how do I compare with now, I walk a step before the other or one step behind the other, I stop, someone approaches you can give me happiness, I am evil, I replied dryly, he removed it annoying those people who ask that they look with compassion, but they do not know who they ask, I also have the right to reach out, my position gives me the right, but I do not, at least I look the other better I door

Aucun commentaire: