when is it now

jeudi 12 novembre 2009

apparently all there, but just dig to understand that while there should be provided to match the expectations of love, but the rest is mandatory, it requires to sleep before embarking on the action, is it that I have to choose to spend my nights and all my days, no possible choice, destiny requires the decision, trial balance in the medium term, the final balance if sudden arrival of a serious problem, do not laugh, it becomes what I thought alone, but it's still amazing that I myself am an average person who has been around for years, without ever forgetting that I can move, but forced to keep my distance with the ambition soon led, sensations pass number and their study requires a lot of luck, suddenly and by chance I found a nugget shines in the dark, I went up, disappears at this point I have to sleep, it is cycle of life, we can not live without sleep, it forces them to postpone the project to find an acceptable solution at the same time it helps fulfill the dream, all unacknowledged certainty that we hide the depths of consciousness, awakening memories of the mixture of night vision and mistaken belief, we can take a coffee to wake up

Aucun commentaire: