when is it now

lundi 23 novembre 2009

in my reality I can understand what I know from cons I do not see what you mean, my eyesight, my desire decreases, what to do to counter the endless question, who am I really in the absolute necessity to ask if I have what I have not, it is a request charming but devoid of any artistic merit or cons heading off, I climb in five minutes, but the house is still the refuge to try to break with anguish to exist through, this is the wrong position, it can be in front, just across from there, a place that does not correspond with anyone so he is afraid to show as it is, but at the same time it can see that the reason flickers in the fall immediate attention imminent departure, water retention, dry container, loss of sight inner light vision without constant comparison, without continually postponed, but the time does not wait for the goodwill, it must respond quickly, but they are not defendants, loneliness acceptable provided all the forces together in an identifiable point, such point p, I days j, the time now, I am like I know how long I go, the harshness of life keeps me understand how I am able to accept that the other is valid, as if I could see the truth implacable

Aucun commentaire: