when is it now

lundi 30 novembre 2009

the only way to know that I'm sure start in the right direction is to match the key, but where is he, how short, how many days do I pretend, just salt in the soup, pardons, artificial contemplating risky, but sometimes simply in the hope deep within the being, no lie, the truth is not like the fake must understand that the fate advance unprotected, at any moment we can lose everything and win everything is an unanswered question, not worth trying to understand the tragedy affects everyone, we must put a finger on his mouth to avoid mistaken about the direction the wind blows to tell us not to prohibit the passage, freedom of movement, I'll go there if I want to go straight, but if you want to try this way why do you follow me, I do not possess the truth, I really want to deal with the bank tomorrow, but this is not how I can find happiness is missing a piece of the puzzle, I struggled for years, I feel reach the goal, but reality dictates continue as if nothing changed, the circles were deeply moved, but nothing comes to the surface, it must wait until the change produces a side effect to try to gauge transformation

Aucun commentaire: