when is it now

vendredi 27 novembre 2009

I never knew my life was going to hang himself seriously, but never does not exist, may I pass my hand through my hair, then I could understand the desire to live near me, just side, but not me, I am a victim of envy, if I was completely responsible for myself, I would be inert without ever more, why, should be sufficient, but society is sick of objects, it Please take the last object in fashion, otherwise it is not fun to show others the beautiful object that has been in the show, must marvel or laugh heavily to see the stubbornness lose the most precious life, the only gift I can do, look with love is my only goal, the harder to achieve as the subjective is important, I think, decide my cells, my subconscious command, the objective is to me, how to reach it, I'm stuck in me, how to get out alive, look with love, it's inhuman, it is beastly, you should see the look of a dog or a horse or a frog, or a chip with a magnifying glass, those eyes are devoid of lies, they are true, it's human to lie, they lied to the lion, the king of nature to put in a cage a lion is stronger than a man, but he is more stupid, the man is smart, he knows how to get out of a room by turning the handle

Aucun commentaire: