when is it now

vendredi 6 novembre 2009

not now, but maybe tomorrow, the long course of life is felt through the unknown, not certainty, sensations fly trying to hang up the car, but the slope is real, most of the time happy everyone is disappointed, brutal truth, nothing comes to the rescue of the fall, fall to the bottom, participation in human shit without wanting to laugh, to guard against gravity, heaviness approaches, extinguished passion, speed heart rate, gradual removal of the joy that is not explained, trying to make ends meet but it does not work at the spot, it must be good key that opens every door, she must be somewhere, but I lost my energy to push sheep, they are all in one place, I turn around, but only happy for five minutes, triggering an approximation of the impulse towards life, a new stage of construction shaky I'll finish to build for the future rather than going back and forth in the same place, I dig my grave when the name space, he knows my name because I am part of a secret plan that I could to understand if I must confess that I pay attention to everything that could happen for good in the sense indicated in a footnote, write to live, to dream to sleep program on a month

Aucun commentaire: