when is it now

vendredi 20 novembre 2009

I had the courage to look reality in the back of my ability, nothing more than the routine, day passes, two days ahead, but exaggerates the slope, how to try to live by his life to be old but does not mix with the bodies, full independence, I see without feeling sensations of particular patient, everything comes in its time, time to take it in front, in great satisfaction, similarity to happiness late, the best is the end I am responsible since the start of my design, my first day is my last, nothing happens, the passage is blocked, everything is lost forever, the divine knowledge passes through the clouds, blue sky, green meadows women, men, dogs, birds, perfect set that does not know why how time intense, power over land, quickly forward, backward waste, garbage of the body, perspiration, bowel, boogers, industrial production at 'global earth full of dead bodies, drunken snail flesh, humanity staggering half-buried, attempted escape, some dipping into the money to believe they can escape the destiny of the grave, gold, Money can do anything, anguish, atrocious, despotic plant its flag on the black mind moaning

Aucun commentaire: