when is it now

vendredi 6 novembre 2009

without contradiction, I have rarely been so right from the beginning until the next time, perhaps soon, but I can not say more, it is clear that the passage is narrower pending forced this is normal, all the blood rushes to be the first to see finally lead the champagne, this is not the way it should instead go last, receive nothing from floating, so I'm tough, I can start typing on the table wine, I'm thirsty, that's how I rule the possibility to choose the path that leads me to discuss a particular item that corresponds to nudity, shares done in the hope not meet again, once is enough fear to go into a long relationship that would not see how a schedule tedious days with and days without the daily exasperated, ever again to explain what does ever changes, so I can betray you, no I will not do every morning waking up in sweat, not even close, I'm always with her, no change from yesterday, today begins how it will end, everything ends one day, but which, it goes well, no anxiety, balance between extreme pressure normal body functioning rationally, I evaluate the possibility to decrease as a gun, but I 'avoids shoot myself in the foot,

Aucun commentaire: