when is it now

lundi 16 novembre 2009

if that's how I started, I prefer to end immediately and move to the next story, but I can not accelerate the time or I'm crazy, and I see things that are not I am not crazy and I see the reality, it does not come as I want, but in fact I do not even know what I want, this is very confusing, I am now trying to pass, I know of 'I come this morning I got up with the intention to continue, three hours have passed, I continued, but to what, to continuity, I see nothing else, I'm not one to want any break, finally what I want most is to remain as I am able to start a wonderful moment in hope that colors the rest of the day, perfect balance, I'm in the momentum without fear of falling, not as high as Icarus, I will not melt away, from time to time I have a little anxiety when I think of tomorrow, the total uncertainty which is not imaginable, not just try, it worries me, this is so comfortable, it happens immediately, no possibility of escape and free a prisoner at the same time, hope is free and the body prisoner, stuck in the flesh, in mind, unable to understand that everything means nothing, and vice versa

Aucun commentaire: