when is it now

vendredi 13 novembre 2009

the same location seen upside down, it changes everything, but nothing remains of my youth, the time is past is erased, the rubber is worn out, and I always come to the same solution, which alone can I can not exceed the limit, it's still serious, I have seen moments of fragile but hard to pass stretches all the way down, bouncing in the case last warning before the patient is closed, it will open, just take a key that could enter the lock, the time is serious, we will finally know if envy can be the same side as the expectation is not vain to say that the opportunity to float away and linked to the lack of visibility in the long term, how will I know where the future is wide but you must choose a small path, which selects, if I decide I'm going alone there, but it does not, I am forced to turn back, return to the starting point, no further delay, start, continue, carry the minimum, restrict the scope of the project, once a day, one hour passes through neutral, multiplied by 30 days, it's thirty hours per month, 360 hours per year, if I take off on Saturday and Sunday, plus days without anything, I stop counting, it is useless, now counts as though nothing else existed, no hope, wandering, accuracy, action,

Aucun commentaire: