when is it now

jeudi 19 novembre 2009

last night I knew the best way to talk was to begin to understand the key to sound simple, but it does not concern me as much as last time when I had to do without water on face to try to correspond to a temperature drop of heartbeats, a cold pressure in the first idea that comes to rid the floor but attention to the acceleration insane when it comes to me, nothing to report at this time that passes wrong, I rebalance as I can on the verge of closing my fly magic a step further and turn the water golden question of prestige when the old man could not know much about life Organized in hours effective, there can be no progress, but crashed badly in garbage time, no question of chance, fate copy, move towards the blue immensity particular condition to respect the established order in garage, hammer, nails, crosses with dried blood, avowed hope when there is still time, but this does not help my business, what else to do, wait until it goes wrong or right, it does not depend on me , who then, I do not know how I got there, one day perhaps, or a starry night with the shepherd his sheep shows white with yellow stripes

Aucun commentaire: