when is it now

vendredi 13 novembre 2009

quickly realized I did not hang around to find out more, I'm not interested, I live in my area and others may well try to draw me into the stories, I do not answer, I prefer it to be good without having to justify myself, the simple happiness that goes through the exact sensation of living in the moment, no wave, while there now is already finished, now claims to live long but it means nothing, it was even shorter than a butterfly that dies at sundown, a whole day to fly freely, humans do not fly, it is glued to the ground and dies every moment, but it does not see is that within this happens, the molecules move in order set, a second pass, destruction, destruction, destruction, thousands of atoms disappear in the heat of the action, carnage throughout life, but human whistling and drinking beer is the greater ability of living, acting as if nothing had happened until the last moment, we can think something else, anyway even if there really thought we could not concentrate fully on it, by what stirs beneath it to rise to the surface, constantly thinking of your cock in the ass then during the scholarship and I'll eat fries for lunch, but no mayo, with a glass of wine, but the doctor said, I think, is Wednesday

Aucun commentaire: