when is it now

lundi 16 novembre 2009

it again, I thought it was the last time, but belief does not come to this part of reality out of hand, nothing can explain the reason falters, the time crushed feelings, c is the immediate disaster, breathing, dream up, nothing happens, life goes on in boredom, I was what I am, no novelty, unable to push myself to reach another level, I do what I can, which means more to want more, but less is nice, it consoles, can swim in the low current, the salmon swim up the river, I see them go, but I continue towards the sea, the immensity of oblivion, the body is lost, end of the first period, the attempt failed, but how do otherwise, jumping, lifting his arms, walking backwards, stupidity on, but nothing more, end on the day scheduled day, landing under fire, decisive action, the liberated France, 2009, peace in Europe, child of peace, the American dream, vast expanses of Texas, endless roads, the wind blows, a panel creaks, it's a cowboy next an Indian who fled my youth, it will not come back, people replace the dreams of real people who speak, pay attention to words they exchanged with difficulty, each thinking only of itself, I get with just the words of others

Aucun commentaire: