when is it now

mardi 3 novembre 2009

rapidly concentrated juice I produce low quality, I wanted to go through the stupid moment, but I think too much for access to the ultimate knowledge that transforms our lives not inexhaustible joy is a constant quest to repeat zero, the contract does not hold water, I should have understood but I tend to want to accept a situation despite inaudible, irresponsible, inconsistent, wonderful sweetness particularly informal, nothing moves in Venetian red, not a flag, not a pen, a story falls into the water, but I can not sit down without losing the edge of my soul, you know a way to join the great satisfaction foreign willingness to immediate rear, danger is too great, but we have not yet been through, that's how we advance backwards, I go backwards but we, I am forced to retreat, I can not force any the world to take me by the hand to try to make me believe that I am able to give me a show, it all does not match the original identity which escapes over time, the older I get, the less I know myself depth, while I became lighter, my body goes, I'm still alive, I never thought to include the small trials, the little advantage, sending tiny

Aucun commentaire: