when is it now

jeudi 26 novembre 2009

should not say that everything is finished, simply recognize that the error is desirable to get a clear idea of where it is fine, but the clouds coming from the west, history of bringing new, but is never sensational, the novel because it is not old, just today, but tomorrow will bring something else, a new sensation, unexpected, and so never expected arrival thwarted by fate uncertain dark but satisfying cordially to one that poses the question, still need to know what concerns me the most about, it's hard to know exactly what I am when I was a child I knew what I wanted for Christmas, but now I seeks to know where I am, that's so long as I exist I do not know if I want or I'm going to a question I ask myself from time to time when I think, this time it happens often, it does not worry me because I am optimistic, but still, I do not match the one that falls in a circle, it easily gets stuck in a dead end, you know, but we can not change direction, straight to the end, just to see what it looks like the end of the end, nothing after, why, I will not jump until then, time passes slowly one day he comes over

Aucun commentaire: