when is it now

mardi 10 novembre 2009

first then followed it as an online program, you understand nothing, he must be intelligent to know, but if it takes an hour, I do not know how it without telling me it's good , it will go in one direction, forward in understanding the onset is before me, waiting for years since my birth, a rendezvous of floating among the possibilities, if I go there, I do not see how I could cut in half a life complete, I expect the center, but I see reasons to leave, walk without stopping, crossing into freedom questioning look, me, you, too late, never happy, speed, acceptable position, I'd like as long as I live, but the body is below, it seeks a way out, it goes out into the unknown, quickly checked, no time to correspond to the bottom, tomorrow it's over , attention to the risk attached to the feeling, the flesh responds well when taking a turn for from small to large unpacking unconscious self-satisfaction, I am able to impose on me for larger space necessary for my development, all means are good, it is a struggle without justice, the strongest takes the cake, it leaves the crumbs that fall to the ground, hoping it does not cost anything, it skips across without getting hurt,

Aucun commentaire: