when is it now

vendredi 20 novembre 2009

Fear comes from becoming an important figure in the magnanimity provided to the area from sharing true feelings, but it has little to do with me in the sense that I am not one who will look like what I like, it does not change the fact of making an idiot fantastic dimension variables but constants in the sense of direction opposite to the altitude here burlesque or fair for parents to know that truth takes proportions impossible to understand in all its dimensions air, nothing to do with all shares staged to understand better, it does not work because this is not where I can anticipate with strength and determination, it is better in the saying, but just after it starts as before, a result partly inoperative acceptable, okay, I just see you begin to understand that joy is short but intense, immediate rally to lead all of my feelings in an area calm yesterday is not as great as it seemed to me, I'm for, it had not happened last year, three hundred and sixty days of doubt to go to the certainty today 's is like that, but it is simultaneously a considerable

Aucun commentaire: