when is it now

lundi 30 novembre 2009

is simple enough, but I can not now find the strength to all in this is not why I'm disappointed, but rather for another reason that I don ' comes not find, how do I have done as well for me to realize that acting out was more a reflection of normal lead, since I spend days to understand the a, is the first time I tried the experiment, before I had not had the opportunity to realize my dream, once I start, I fall I rise, I run, I walk, I look, I understand my error, I calculate a new angle of attack, this time I think I'll pass, but no, I must give due to lack of resources, life is starting over often, to keep the optimism I continue as if c It was the first time, I know it's wrong, but I can not succeed the first time, there is no limit to the number of attempts, if not the lowest ebb when the fatigue takes over, it's late and nothing happens

Aucun commentaire: