when is it now

jeudi 26 novembre 2009

I never understood why it was like someone, I am different from myself, I try to do nothing that might compromise the company, but I think to think that I can erase the past, story easy to remember, but it no longer concerns me, I went after the curtain that hides the key, the hidden part of life, something that explains why we can think anything while thinking that the transition is dangerous for those who still believe in jokes, everything is tragic when it happens, before one can anticipate what follows, I do not even know what I'm going to write the next line, destiny ends where I am now, then I'm not interested, why everything happens anyway, that's how it works wrong, we can not go right, still believe that acting together, c is enormous confusion, nothing matches the simplicity, it is necessary to pass any cost even if it costs nothing because life is free, which is paying what are the accessories, living simply can move by walking, the pace is slow but steady, when one turns one is impressed by the progress is encouraging and discouraging at the same time, all the way and nothing after

Aucun commentaire: