when is it now

lundi 2 novembre 2009

perhaps one day I'll be defeated by a bottomless sadness, but yet I can not sink, whatever happens in my life, I see with interest and distance, I am cold to the other and hot for me, I release a warm fireplace at full speed, I understand that I face the person does not understand this cataclysm living is a deluge of conflicting emotions that I move to my interlocutors, in turn , funny, creaky, false emotion, understanding, but this is comedy, I do not feel as if I had disconnected the cooling accessory, it does not go back to the brain, for I am a producer cons a mixture of farce and catch me if you can, nothing can stand in my power to destroy the nose hairs, by dint of shaking closest I can control the muscle enough to wrap each other in an embrace drives, I set off in her a desire to kiss, but she controls blushing on both cheeks, but this is far, I've left a skin like a snake and my envelope re-analysis with cold events earlier, my brain goes from blue to red for the right hemisphere and left hemisphere red to blue, like a faucet is turned more or less towards red or blue depending on what does the cold or hot, it always ends in history of tap

Aucun commentaire: