when is it now

vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Ideally for me, it's not for me, but I try to match the utility forces me to always take the path most vain, continue on a path traced Express does not touch his insubordination true sent without receiving, funny without laughing, without a good mood, hopefully in a sea of vulnerability, many occasions fallen before singing in the bottle, it tells so many stories that I do not know if Mona Lisa is sugar or chocolate has its place in cakes, it take me without warning or just driving along to avoid paying too much for the emancipation of my child, it was the beginning of time, memories floating like eggs in the yellow oil, no way to separate fact from fiction, it sticks to the fingers and stomach does not say to the contrary, it is a node that does not hand washing, only the tasks of selfishness go over time, we must understand that the exchange should reflect the desire to watch another without making an image pre-digested, every moment is located after one of the other to give the impression of movement, in reality everything is frozen for millions of years, if we look more closely we can see that all history is in a second, and I think it's over Everything has existed, there is nothing left my blank stare, yet the brain is full

Aucun commentaire: