when is it now

mardi 10 novembre 2009

adventure goes beyond my experience, I am stuck in the tracks of mediocrity, unable to ascend to the heavens efficiency and brightness, I'm dull, immune recognition, is this only my ability, am I to propose a vision average useful only to some who read between the lines, all others want to be immediately swept into a frenzy of ephemeral satisfactions, but life is all otherwise, nothing happens quickly, the constraints are more numerous than the joys, the wait is for hours, the results are meager, not enough to blow up, nothing is sure, everything starts spinning, the body degrades, thought closes its habits little by little we forget the youth, the words become dry, moisture joyful start evaporated leaving a skeleton surrounded by flesh hate living the life that lasts only a moment, no time to complain, but today we are promised a life expectancy of 100 years without hope, each day a galley before that lasted forty years, less time, more stress, life day by day now to ensure we live well later today blocked, fear settles never know happiness if we stopped thinking about tomorrow, right now I live I do, I think I am,

Aucun commentaire: