when is it now

mardi 17 novembre 2009

for everyone all the time, he is there, the fate happening to all the sauces, all desires, all dead, it rains on the city, the bottoming out, boredom the day, I sleep night s must rise, must begin and then it becomes something else, but it comes slowly, do not confuse altitude ceiling, ceiling quickly under heaven selfish, opening up the uncertainty, soaring into a magical wishes scattered to the four corners of the room, up, down, right, left, gymnastics vital for normal breathing, no heart shock, calm and serene, enormous patience, no restraint of breath, quiet freedom to further progress in the unknown with the confidence to show the depth of thought rooted in time, it is time to understand that there are five minutes I was unable to be what I am now, in five minutes n ' not exist, it is reassuring and scary at the same time, can I or should I say, surely between the two is a triangle between myself, others and the chance, try to unravel the mystery of relationships which are formed by chance, the temptation is directed towards targets that are beyond the fog of the mind, everything is clear at once without being able to decide, I remain motionless, why bother, wait, lie, pretend,

Aucun commentaire: