when is it now

lundi 30 novembre 2009

it could use some rest but he must continue to ask the same question, do I know if you fire, I expect the answer, but I think I was alone that evening, four glasses of whiskey in the abdomen, head full of gas, ready to leave for good in sleep, but he still had to wake me up again to start browsing, tomorrow, tomorrow, why, then, a little, but it does not pass not, take the decision now, it can not go, how to get rid of the useless, keep only the essentials, but I do not know what I need, I was never taught it, how to make money, how to sell my competence, how have things, but just be without desire, I do not see how we can stand idly by, watching the time passing like a cloud obscures the sun, like he's gone, just felt his body fall apart, you feel nothing, it goes inside, the molecules are engaged in fierce battles over who has the right to be there last, when the breath 's stops, or rather when the heart stops beating, it is now very molecules that have waited so many years in the fight to avoid being eaten first, during that time, we do not suspect anything , continues his little life with its small pleasures and small sentences

Aucun commentaire: