when is it now

lundi 30 novembre 2009

I'd like to say I am surprised by life, but it's as if I knew what would happen, these days resemble those nights whose unknown fate blinded, surprisingly, just a desire to pee from time to time, it cuts the morning and afternoon in two, which is four times that day to occupy between each pee, I do not count the poop taking too long, it becomes an occupation full, not half full with what I am hungry after a morning doing nothing, it is exhausting to say I'm useless when I see all these people leaving in the morning and return evening with the feeling of being useful, the evidence is that retirement, serious useless, thrown in the trash years of operation, the old man did not serve all these beautiful years are past, nothing remains but to die, society's disgusting, you take the best years that we can be strong for this family, see his children grow, parents are forced to juggle the schedule to accommodate all activities family, no time to rest, we will when we get sick and old, their bodies are destroyed with time, they end badly, at that time, it frees the channels, go, have fun, but old no longer move, they watch the kids running in every direction, no time to talk, gotta go to work, then pick up the children, then meet friends

Aucun commentaire: