when is it now

jeudi 12 novembre 2009

that's how we can begin to know where the onset of oblivion, nothing there, a clean sweep over the rest of the festival, this overrides everything, it is difficult to trace the construction of 'before the madness going on there, we were happy, I do not remember those days, everything was deleted since I'm here, how do I find everything is the same, I do not advance, I do not retreat I'm still looking at the wall that I do not know, he can not remember any memory, even I am neutral, I see before me for the first time, yet I was not born yesterday, but it ' is as if I died in my life before I had to undergo a blow to the head, but it does not bother me, I have no emotion for myself or for others, I I reach the summit and when I went to the other side, I switched immediately after birth, we must begin to arise when one lives long it stores a lot of conflicting situations, the brain makes the connection to get out a vision acceptable, but it takes a considerable effort, much energy is taken by these calculations, there is not much for the body, then you get older, you lose autonomy, the fatigue is position, what good life is a piece that ends the great leap explains everything

Aucun commentaire: