when is it now

mercredi 15 juin 2011

adventure is soft, which is hard not going, we thought it was simple, but reality dictates the pace, we wanted something, it's not coming, it's time that passes, I am well aware of my life, I know that I can be, but one possibility is the truth about the luck we had the desire but we did not age, it should wait before deciding Are we going to do with his life, years in limbo before waking up one morning, I did not know, now I know that the time always starts at the beginning, then we move slowly towards the end , A consciousness able to gather everything that is not understood, we add a positive thought, and go for years without ever asking a question, is happiness without a wrinkle, the wonderful meeting allows see below, we were young, we did not know what we were doing, now we're not so young and we do not know what we do, what changes is the body which accumulates in the years ranging from less worse, but it does not show right away, one day you fall, it'sthe end of hope, the reality will block all the exits, it must pass through there, we had not chosen, it is an error in the brain, the limit of human

Aucun commentaire: